Chipboard with Waterproof, Wear Resistance and Anti-cracking Advantages Product Details
Key Specifications/Special Features:
sizes: 1220x2440, 1250x2500, 1500x3000, 1525x3050 and 1600x2200mm or customized
Thickness: from 1.8-30mm or customized
Thickness tolerance: ±1 to 10.5mm
Number of plies: from 3 to 15 depends on thickness
F/B:raw/plain&melamine paper/bintangor/okoume/birch/poplar/pine/meranti/plb/obeach/pencil cedar
Finish: glossy, matte and anti-slip
Glue: E0, E1, E2, MR and WBP
Grades: BB/BB and BB/CC
Packaging: inner with plastic bag, outside are covered with plywood/corrugated paper and then steel tape for strength
Applications: pallet, packaging, commercial, furniture, cabinet and concrete forming for construction
Chipboard with Waterproof, Wear Resistance and Anti-cracking Advantages Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Chipboard with Waterproof, Wear Resistance and Anti-cracking Advantages Main Export Markets:
Chipboard with Waterproof, Wear Resistance and Anti-cracking Advantages Payment Details:
Minimum Order:1 Containers
Chipboard with Waterproof, Wear Resistance and Anti-cracking Advantages Delivery Details:
Lead Time: 15 - 20 days
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.
- France Plywood Production The EU Ta...
- Cold Material Plywood Pressure
- Popular Plate Knowledge
- Purchase And Maintenance Of Paint Door
- Right Door Cabinets Are More Durable
- Door And Hardware Maintenance
- Wood Particle Board Is What
- Your Cabinets PVC Edge Bands Safe?
- How To Choose And Maintain Cabinet ...
- Wood Chose To See Wood Paint And Ha...
- Dynea brown film faced plywood for ...
- Bintangor plywood / commercial plyw...
- Pine plywood / commercial plywood w...
- Laminated blockboard, sealand block...
- Interior Door, Eco-friendly, Variou...
- Construction concrete forming plywo...
- First Grade WBP Glue Film Faced Ply...
- 1200x2500mm plywood/film faced plyw...
- Black/Brown Film-faced Plywood for ...
- commercial plywood/ordinary plywood...