Different types of plywood Product Details
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Different types of plywood
Face/back: poplar, birch, pine, Bintangore, oak
Glue: MR, E2, E1, WBP
Core: eucalyptus poplar, hardwood and more
Sizes: 1220 x 2440mm (4x8ft), 1220x1830mm (4x6ft), 915 x 1830mm (3x6ft)
Thickness: 4 to 30mm
Tolerance of thickness: ±0.5mm
Moisture content: less than 15%
Density of plywood: 540 to 680kg/m3
Modulus of rupture: more than 30MPa
Modulus of elasticity: more than 6,000MPa
Usages: packing, decoration, pallets
Packaging: normal export packing or according to your requirements
Delivery lead time: 10 to 15 days after order confirmed
Payment term: T/T
Different types of plywood Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin
Different types of plywood Main Export Markets:
Different types of plywood Payment Details:
Payment Terms:Telegraphic Transfer (TT,T/T)
Minimum Order:1000 Gallons (US)
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.
- France Plywood Production The EU Ta...
- Cold Material Plywood Pressure
- Popular Plate Knowledge
- Purchase And Maintenance Of Paint Door
- Right Door Cabinets Are More Durable
- Door And Hardware Maintenance
- Wood Particle Board Is What
- Your Cabinets PVC Edge Bands Safe?
- How To Choose And Maintain Cabinet ...
- Wood Chose To See Wood Paint And Ha...
- Melamine Glue AAA Grade Film Face P...
- 4x8 Okoume plywood / commercial ply...
- 14mm Black Film Face Plywood
- E1 glue plywood with various veneers
- 18MM Black Film Face Plywood
- High quality density board in all s...
- 18mm MDF, Suitable for Furnitures, ...
- Aluminium Casement and Hinged Swing...
- Glass Door Wood Door Wooden Panel D...
- Dynea Brown Film-faced Plywood with...