High Quality E1 Grade OSB for Furniture Basic Info
Model NO.: Bailing 912
Material: Poplar, Pine
Application: Furniture, Packing, Constrution
Delivery Time: 15 Days
Package: Very Strong Sea-Worthy Pallets Packing
Slab Structure: Oriented Strand Boards(OSB)
Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
Surface Finishing: Unfinished
Certification: ISO9001, CE
Size: 1220X2440mm, 1250X2500mm
Glue: Mr, Melamine, WBP
Product Name: High Quality E1 Grade OSB for Furniture
Payment: T/T L/C
Specification: 1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm
HS Code: 4410120000
High Quality E1 Grade OSB for Furniture Product Description
OSB, full name is Oriented Strand Board, is an engineered wood particle board formed by layering strands (flakes) of wooden specific orientations. In appearance, it may have a rough and variegated surface with the individual strips of around 2.5 x 15 cm (1" x 6"), lying unevenly across each other.
|Product name||OSB (Oriented Strand Board)|
|Thickness (mm)||6mm - 40mm|
|Size (mm)||1220*2440mm,1250*2500m, customized|
|Grade||OSB1, OSB2, OSB3,OSB4|
|Material||Pine, Poplar, hardwood|
|Glue||MR , WBP Melamine,WBP Phenolic, PMDI|
|Moisture Content||Less than 14%|
|Density||500 - 700KG/CBM|
|Usage||House construction, door, flooring, furniture, container flooring,|
packing, decoration, etc
|Equimpments||Full set Germany Dieffenbacher automatic production line|
|Production capacity||30,000CBM per month|
|Mini order Quantity||1 x 20' container|
|Package||Inner covered by plastic bag, outer covered by carton board,|
then fastened by steel belts with pallets
|Loading quantity||1 x 20ft container||21.43CBM (8pallets)|
|1 x 40ft container||42.37CBM (16pallets)|
|Loose packing in 1 x 20ft container||25.72CBM|
|Payment Terms||1. Irrevocable L/C at sight|
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the 70% balance to be paid against the copy of B/L
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days we receive 30% deposit or original L/C in our bank|
High Quality E1 Grade OSB for Furniture OSB Advantages:
1) Tight construction and high strength
2) Minimum twisting, delamination or warping
3) No rotten or decay, strong against corrosion and fire
4) Water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environment
5) Low formaldehyde emission
6) Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, filed or Polished
7) Good heat and sound resistant, easy to be coated
- France Plywood Production The EU Ta...
- Cold Material Plywood Pressure
- Popular Plate Knowledge
- Purchase And Maintenance Of Paint Door
- Right Door Cabinets Are More Durable
- Door And Hardware Maintenance
- Wood Particle Board Is What
- Your Cabinets PVC Edge Bands Safe?
- How To Choose And Maintain Cabinet ...
- Wood Chose To See Wood Paint And Ha...
- OSB Manufacturers High Quality OSB ...
- Film-faced plywood with waterproof,...
- Phenolic Glue 1220X2440X6-25mm OSB1...
- Packing Grade OSB
- film facing plywood with black film...
- WBP Glue Film-faced Plywood, Combi ...
- Best Quantity 9mm 12mm OSB 3/ OSB
- Acrylic MDF Board
- Cheap Waterproof OSB 2 and OSB 3 12...
- imprint brown Film Faced Plywood