imprint brown Film Faced Plywood Product Details
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work
Waterproof, wear-resistant and anti-cracking
After installation of concrete, surface looks like mirror (the cement does not stick)
Can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements
Can be used for long time and for initial price paid for the material, will feel its worth over time
Sizes: 1220x2440, 1250x2500, 1500x3000, 1525x3050 and 1600x2200mm or customized
Thickness: from 1.8-30mm or customized
Thickness tolerance: ±1 to 10.5mm
Number of plies: from 3 to 15 depending on thickness
Finish: glossy, matte and anti-slip
Core: poplar, hardwood, birch, pine, eucalyptus, fir, paulownia and combined or according to request
Glue: E0, E1, E2, MR and WBP
Grades: BB/BB and BB/CC
Packing:export packing/inner with plastic bag, outside are covered with plywood/corrugated paper and then steel tape for strength
Applications: pallet, packing, commercial, furniture, cabinet and concrete forming for construction
imprint brown Film Faced Plywood Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
imprint brown Film Faced Plywood Payment Details:
Minimum Order:1 Containers
Lead Time: 15 - 20 days
- France Plywood Production The EU Ta...
- Cold Material Plywood Pressure
- Popular Plate Knowledge
- Purchase And Maintenance Of Paint Door
- Right Door Cabinets Are More Durable
- Door And Hardware Maintenance
- Wood Particle Board Is What
- Your Cabinets PVC Edge Bands Safe?
- How To Choose And Maintain Cabinet ...
- Wood Chose To See Wood Paint And Ha...
- Poplar plywood and birch plywood wb...
- Molded Door Panels Can Be Divided I...
- Plywood Is One Of The Common Materi...
- The Coated Plate Is Covered With A ...
- Cheap OSB, OSB 18mm Price, OSB 3
- High Quality OSB (oriented strand b...
- Bending Film Faced Plywood(Brown fi...
- Door Core Particle Board The Advant...
- Plywood The Industry's Existing Pro...
- What Is An PVC Edge Banding Margin?