OSB Basic Info.
|Model NO.:2440*1220mm/1250*2500mm or as per your request||Slab Structure:Oriented Strand Boards(OSB)|
|Material:Wood||Formaldehyde Emission Standards:E2|
|Certification:ISO9001, CE||Package:Standard Exporting Pallet or Loose Packaging|
|Specification:2440*1220mm/1250*2500mm or as per your request||Trademark:Banyans wood|
|Origin:China||Production Capacity:1200000 Cubic Meters Per Year|
OSB is manufactured from high quality coniferous from high quality coniferous wood. The veneer strands are precisely sliced from the side of clean, debarked wood logs so that the plane of the strand is parallel to the grain of the wood. These freshly cut strands are then dried, sorted and blended with a synthetic resin binder and defined portion of paraffin emulsion.
Depending on the glue used, OSB can be suitable for interior or exterior applications and be classified into 4 groups (BS EN 300)
1. OSB/1: General purpose panels for use in dry conditions
2. OSB/2: Load-bearing panels for use in dry conditions
3. OSB/3: Load-bearing panels for use in humid conditions
4. OSB/4: Heavy duty load-bearing panels for use in humid conditions
Because of its bending strength, OSB which is produced by us is the ultimate engineered wood product for timber framed constructions. The superior technical parameters of our OSB are the result of a carefully controlled process which retains the natural properties of wood. With its light and uniform wood surface it provides an attractive natural appearance and is used for a variety of decorative applications.
|1||Specification||widthX length :1220mmX 2440mm, 1250mmX2500mm, |
thickness: 6mm. 8mm,9mm,11mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 21mm, 25mm
|2||Material||poplar , pine, hardwood ,birth, combi|
|3||technical data||Static bending (parallel): more than 20Mpa|
Static bending (vetical): more than 10Mpa
Modulus of elasticity(parrallel): more than 3500Mpa
Modulus of elasticity(vetical): more than 1400Mpa
Internal bond strength: more than 0.32Mpa
Moisture content: 6-14%
Density tolerance: +-10%
|4||Glue:||WBP, MR, Melamine, E2, E1|
|5||Grade||1) OSB-1: It can be used in the dry environment|
2) OSB-2: It can be used in the dry environment with weight capacity
3) OSB-3: T can be used in the moisture environment and with weight capacity
|6||Advantage||1).Tight construction and high strength;|
2).Minimum twisting, delamination or warping;
3).No rotten or decay, strong against corrosion and fire;
4).Water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environment;
5).Low formaldehyde emission;
6).Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, filed, or polished;
7).Good heat and sound resistant, easy to be coated.
|7||Application||Wood construction: external wall coverage, roof coverage, flooring base,constructional insulation board, H beam, flooring;|
Package, container, shelf, pallet (for heavy machinery);
Truck carriage and flooring;
Fashion furniture, kitchen cabinet;
- France Plywood Production The EU Ta...
- Cold Material Plywood Pressure
- Popular Plate Knowledge
- Purchase And Maintenance Of Paint Door
- Right Door Cabinets Are More Durable
- Door And Hardware Maintenance
- Wood Particle Board Is What
- Your Cabinets PVC Edge Bands Safe?
- How To Choose And Maintain Cabinet ...
- Wood Chose To See Wood Paint And Ha...
- Poplar & Pine Wood Material OSB Man...
- Cheap OSB, OSB2, OSB3 with High Qua...
- Pencil cedar plywood and keruing ve...
- Cheap OSB for Furniture and Constru...
- Durable and Strong Quality OSB1 and...
- Phenolic Film Faced Plywood
- Door Skin Do Not Crack The Door, No...
- Door Fan Panel Of The Heavy Credit,...
- Door Core Particle Board Eboard Is ...
- OSB (Oriented strand board) for Fur...